by Mike Adams
With Democrats now aggressively pushing a coordinated fear porn campaign to try to convince Americans that gas cook stoves are suddenly deadly and must be banned, the so-called “progressives” have cemented their position as being anti-progress. In fact, they are anti-civilization, and they want to take away fire and anything that combusts: Cookstoves, vehicles, firearms, furnaces and so on.
On top of this, in some Democrat-controlled states, you no longer have the right to flush a normal-capacity toilet. Water restrictions require low-flow toilets that barely do the job, and if you install a regular toilet, you may face punitive fines.
NY Gov. Hochul has just announced she wants to ban all gas stoves by the year 2030, forcing New Yorkers to switch to electric ranges. But since the power grid fails in many storms, such a move would leave potentially millions of New Yorkers with no way to cook or heat during storm outages. This would only worsen the public health / public safety crisis that seems to follow every major snowstorm or radical weather event.
In California, Gov. Newsom has announced that combustion engine vehicle sales will be banned by 2035. The State of Washington will ban them by 2030. In New York, a similar ban takes effect in 2035. In these states and others, transportation options will collapse, leaving private individuals and businesses with few practical options while overburdening the power grid to the point of a meltdown, thanks to both electric ranges and electric vehicles pulling high power demand across a lackluster electrical grid infrastructure.
Democrats are rolling back their states to the 18th century
As the bans pile up, it doesn’t take long to realize that Democrat-run states are engaged in de-civilization rollbacks of modern advances. They are taking away the combustion engines, clean energy sources like natural gas and reliable water abundance. This is going to produce a two-tiered nation where:
- BLUE states will be backwards, collapsed, crime-ridden hellholes with very little access to functioning power sources, transportation, heating, air conditioning, grocery foods or other basic necessities. With producers leaving, their economies will collapse into ruin, populated by welfare recipients, criminals, addicts and anyone too poor to afford a way to flee.
- RED states will be advanced, modern and highly desirable, with abundant access to energy, vehicles, affordable gas, water, transportation, food and more. Economies will rapidly expand with the availability of energy and the importation of entrepreneurs and laborers who are fleeing collapsing blue states.
Living in a blue state will soon be a lot like living in the 18th century, while red states will function as modern, successful societies with all the advantages of power, energy, modern transportation, heating, cooking, water and other resources.
In a world of planes, trains and automobiles, in other words, Democrat-run states are determined to have NO planes, NO trains and NO automobiles. Just masses of enslaved, censored, obedient, vaccinated voters who are effectively imprisoned in giant state-sized prison camps.
In the 1980s, there was a great movie starring Steve Martin and John Candy called Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Today, that movie would star AOC and Al Gore and be called NO Planes, NO Trains and NO automobiles:
Flee the prison camp states or make your own new state if you hope to survive
All this explains why so many people are fleeing Democrat-controlled states like California, New York and Illinois. Any entity run by Democrats — a city, a county or a state — will collapse into ruin, plagued by violent crime, homelessness, rampant substance addiction, corruption and despair. No life is sustainable under Democrat rule, as they are destroyers of civilization (and families, logic, reason, language, money, fairness, knowledge, freedom, privacy, etc.). Those who wish to live with anything resembling freedom and abundance will either have to flee the blue states or break away from them and form their own new states (such as the New California effort already under way).
Failure to flee will mean being sucked into the vortex of destruction and doom that Dems now embrace. With violent crime skyrocketing in Dem-controlled cities, even grocery retailers are shutting down and exiting, leaving many areas of these cities with few food options. In New York, for example, food retailers say they are going to start locking up the meat due to rampant retail theft. If that doesn’t solve the problem, they will just leave the blue cities altogether. As Fox News reports:
The National Supermarket Association represents independent grocery stores in New York City. Its statistics show that 30% of its membership has left the city over the past few years.
It’s now abundantly clear that Democrats are anti-humanity and anti-civilization. They oppose everything necessary to drive a modern society, and they actively seek to not just destroy the infrastructure that keeps people alive, but to annihilate human populations at the same time. Hence Democrats’ breathless pimping of the mRNA infertility/depopulation jab that has already killed over a million Americans (and counting). Note too that they are anti-family, anti-woman, anti-motherhood and are enemies of language, reason, logic and parenthood. The University of Southern California recently banned the word “field” from its allowed language, claiming that “field” is, by itself, racist and anti-immigrant. So anyone who now attends the university to gain knowledge in the field of science will be considered a racist bigot, especially if they study electromagnetic fields or similar phenomena.
Learn more about all this in today’s Situation Update podcast, which also features a fascinating interview with Randall Carlson about comet impact theory and Earth’s hidden history:
– Democrats are pushing civilization backwards by banning stoves, cars, gas, water and more
– America will be divided into two tiers: Democrat-run collapsed “Mad Max” vs. free, modern states
– More Americans will FLEE collapsing blue states as DE-CIVILIZATION accelerates
– Entire US air traffic system riding on a single broken computer at the FAA
– Why Pete Buttigieg should be called the Secretary of TRANS, not “-portation”
– There is ZERO REDUNDANCY at the FAA, systems can fail at any time
– Illinois sheriffs defy unconstitutional assault weapons ban
– Tesla pumping $775 million more into massive facility expansion in Austin
– Is Tesla actually building an underground tunnel transport hub? A future spaceport?
– Fascinating interview with Randall Carlson about Earth catastrophes