by Thomas Renz
Plus the CDC KNEW the Vax Kills 1000+ per day!
This has been a monumental week for the truth and freedom movement in our ongoing war against the WEF/CCP/Gates Foundation/etc. Here are just a few highlights:
- I had an opportunity to get incredibly important information about the DoD involvement with the creation of SARS-COV-2 and the vaccines on the official record in the state of Missouri;
- I was able to put on record that the DMED data has yet to be refuted under oath or where a penalty of perjury would apply by the DoD it accuses of killing it’s own soldiers;
- Daniel Horrowitz (if you do not follow Daniel’s work please do – he is an incredible journalist) uncovered and reported that the CDC expected over 1000 adverse events per day to be reported to VAERS per a FOIA document (see the article here). How much clearer can it be that the CDC and big pharma worked together to push a product for profit despite the fact that these products were incredibly dangerous? This is even more damning when you consider that these same people intentionally stoked fear in the public over a disease roughly as dangerous as the seasonal flu;
- Redfield has admitted that, not only was SARS-COV-2 created in a lab using gain of Function research but also that this research is going on and WILL be the cause of the next great pandemic. He also called Fauci a liar (see this article for a summary); and
- The biotech lobbyists admitted that GMO food like the type Bill Gates wants to manufacture in factories WILL actually alter your genetic code!!!
Here is the press release posted on www.TomRenz.com & www.Renz-Law.com regarding this testimony:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Biotech lobbyists in Missouri opposed to the HB1169 Gene Therapy Disclosure & Informed Consent Bill ADMIT that GMO food like the type Bill Gates is pushing to manufacture in factories WILL alter your genetics – ARE THESE FOODS GOING TO BE THE NEXT mRNA VACCINES?
HB1169 in Missouri would require disclosure of any product that would produce impacts on the human body similar to a gene therapy drug as well as requiring informed consent disclosure to include all risks and benefits – including adverse events of special interest. The language of the bill can be found at https://house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills231/hlrbillspdf/2467H.01I.pdf. Naturally, big Pharma and their associates oppose disclosure and informed consent.
During official testimony in the Missouri House on the bill the lobbyists for BioTech and WashU (I believe) in Missouri went on record to admit that GMO foods do in fact impact people’s genetic code. They actually opposed the bill on the basis that this law would require them to admit that all of their GMO products ARE in fact impacting people’s genetic code. There was no discussion as to how substantial the impact was or what studies were being done to ensure these modifications were not causing long-term health effects.
This SHOCKING admission is critical in light of the Gates Foundation/WEF push to begin producing all meats and dairy products in factories. If a basic GMO food can cause modification of our genome what could an entirely manufactured food do? Further, do we trust the same people to ensure these products are safe and effective that told us the COVID vaccines would stay in the injection site, have minimal side effects, and prevent the spread of COVID despite admitting to the European Union that they never studied the vaccine’s ability to stem the spread of COVID?
Also in this testimony Renz was able to include discuss the DMED data, DoD involvement with the development of COVID, the DoD involvement with the COVID vaccines, and MUCH more.
The fact that anyone would oppose an informed consent and disclosure bill is shocking enough, but to do so based on the fact that the presentation of this bill has forced the lobbyists to admit that they are already aware that their products have an impact on our genome is incredible. It also leads to several critical questions:
- How substantial is the impact of GMO foods on the human genome?
- Given that only 2% of our genome is understood (much of the rest is known as the “dark genome” because it’s purpose is not known – see here) how do we know what health impacts the modifications of these unnatural substances are having?
- Is or are any of the engineered foods we are being fed being designed with the intent to modify human genetics and if so how?
- Given that it is now well established that foods have the potential to act as mRNA carriers, is that happening or are their plans to make foods into mRNA vaccines (here is an article that almost makes this question rhetorical)?
- If a GMO food is being designed with the intent to modify or knowledge that it will facilitate a modification to the person that ingests it wouldn’t that food be subject to medical rules of informed consent?
- Why haven’t the Department of Health and Human Services, the CDC, FDA, and other relevant regulatory bodies informed the public of the potential for these foods to alter genetic makeup?
- Are agricultural producers civilly liable already for the potential negative health consequences of GMO foods in light of these admissions (I look forward to filing THAT lawsuit and hope any doctor/scientist with evidence related to the question contacts me)?
There are many more questions I have but the simple reality is that these lobbyists unwittingly admitted that their clients may be civilly liable for injury on a level beyond comprehension. What is the value of maintaining your genome? If someone manufactured something that modifies your genetics and didn’t tell you what is their liability? How much greater will the damages be if those changes result in negative health consequences? For any big trial firm that is interested I’m happy to consult on the case (I’ll be filing eventually regardless but if someone can get there before me I’ll be happy to help them just so I can see it happen).
In case anyone is wondering why I do not get asked to testify more frequently or why the US House has avoided asking me to testify in the COVID hearings despite my obvious relevance to the topic, look no further than to what I just did in Missouri. The democrats hate me, the RINOs hate me worse, and the only people I care to fight for are the American people. That means that my testimony will ALWAYS reveal a LOT of inconvenient truths and there are VERY few politicians that want unfettered truth.
Originally Published on Tom’s Newsletter