by Jessica Rose
There are now 378 autopsies in VAERS. This is good news! Perhaps we can use the cause of death information in these reports to assess whether or not the injections caused the deaths.
Contrary to classical approaches, I decided to reduce the size of my data frame by extracting only the VAERS IDs with ‘Autopsy’ as a reported adverse event that was filed within 1 day on death (which reduced the entry number to 145) and in people less than 30 years of age (which reduced the entry number to 8). I really want to check the cases that appear to be outliers.
So with a measly 8 entries, let’s see what the autopsies revealed if anything. Conveniently in VAERS, there’s something called an ‘SYMPTOM_TEXT’ column where you can find a lot of information not included in the other columns.
I want to point out the most shocking things about each entry (to me anyway) and a summary. Just a reminder, these entries represent a young person who died within 24 hours of being injected with these COVID-19 products. Each one died after injection #2.
- 1845034 (Pfizer): 15-year-old male; no reported cause of death; spontaneous bronchospasm occurred – this is typically associated with mast cell de-granulation in asthmatics – no history of asthma reported
- 1160526 (Pfizer): 27-year-old female; died 5 hours after 2nd shot; multicentric reticulohistiocytosis (typically only in 50+), history of hypothyroidism; labs ongoing
- 1206323 (Janssen): 21-year-old male; reported having vomited and then died in his sleep
- 1206330 (Moderna): 27-year-old male; history of cardiomegaly
- 1247997 (Pfizer): 26-year-old male; reported having vomited and found dead in his car
- 1365485 (Moderna): 30-year-old male; absolutely no history ailment-wise; suffered ‘injection site pain’ and shortness of breath before dying
- 1302844 (Moderna): 29-year-old male; history of hypertension, non-insulin-dependent diabetes; on hydroxyzine pamoate; suffered shortness of breath before dying
- 1346657 (Moderna): 19-year-old male; history of autism, on clonidine, Vyvanse and vraylor; COVID-19 ruled out; labs ongoing; cause and manner of death undetermined
Looks like young people dying for no reason. Perhaps meds counter-indicated? Remember, these are simply the reports I could find and we all know that autopsies are not being done commonly due to this fear-mongering around COVID-19 autopsies. They shouldn’t have that excuse now. So maybe we will see more autopsies and solidify our claim that these injections are killing people.
- don’t get injected with these products if you have an enlarged heart
- don’t get injected with these products if you have pre-existing health conditions
- don’t get injected with these products if you’re medicated (there’s no safety data on this)
- don’t get injected with these products if you are young (<50 in my books)
- don’t get injected with these products if you are older (>50 in my books) – weaker immune systems due to senescence
- don’t get injected with these products
These products are causing harm and doing ZERO good.
If any of my lovely readers would like to check the larger lists for anything specific, please write it down in the comments. I will do my best to respond. I do get a lot of personal emails from people asking about the cause of death potentials so I can search for patterns if you give me a starting point. aka – a personal story would be good. Thanks, guys.